Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in the following questions
She decided to remain celibate and devote her life to helping the homeless and orphans.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word advantage” in the last paragraph most closely means ______.
- In the author’s judgment, ______.
- In order to show that learning to write requires effort, the author gives the example
- Learning to write is ______.
- Normal human beings ______.
- According to the passage
- The author of the passage argues that ______.
- We sometimes think of writing as more real than speech because ______.
- This article is about ________