Right after the boy got out of his house, it started to rain heavily.
It had rained heavily before the boy got out of his house.
No sooner had the boy got out of his house than it started to rain heavily.
Not until it started to rain heavily did the boy got out of his house.
Hardly had it started to rain heavily when the boy got out of his house.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Kiến thức: Thì quá khứ đơn – quá khứ hoàn thành
Công thức: No sooner + had + S + Ved/ P2 + than + S + Ved/ V2
= Hardly + had + S + Ved/ P2 + when + S + Ved/ V2: Ngay khi…thì…
Not until + mốc thời gian/ S + V(quá khứ đơn) + did + S + V (nguyên mẫu): mãi cho đến khi…thì…
Tạm dịch: Cậu bé vừa ra khỏi nhà thì, trời bắt đầu đổ mưa nặng hạt.
A. Trời đã mưa to trước khi cậu bé ra khỏi nhà. => sai về nghĩa
C. Mãi cho đến khi trời mưa to thì cậu bé mới ra khỏi nhà. => sai về nghĩa
D. Ngay khi trời bắt đầu mưa thì cậu bé ra khỏi nhà. => sai về nghĩa
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Julian dropped out of college after his first year. Now he regrets
- You are able to go out with your friend this evening.
- Mum, please don’t tell Dad my mistake!” the boy said
- It started to rain at 2 o’clock and it is still raining
- The sign says that we should read the constructions carefully before proceeding
- Her weight has increased remarkably since they began receiving treatment.
- His parents are satisfied with his result when he was at high school yesterday.
- The word This” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.i
- Which of the following is infered according to the article?