Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
People who are unhappy sometimes try to compensate by eating too much.
Unhappy people are usually overweight because they tend to eat too much.
Eating too much occasionally makes people unhappy and depressed.
For some people, eating too much is a reason to be miserable.
When depressed, people may attempt to offset their misery by overeating.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He was very tired. He agreed to help me with my homework.
- Emily didn’t receive a scholarship. Emily is a good student.
- “I am very pleased at how things have turned out.” She said to her employees
- The fire must have been started on purpose; otherwise, it couldn’t have caused so much damage.
- How does the writer seem to feel about the future of banks?
- The word “their” in line 20 refers to …… .
- What does the author think may happen in the future?
- The author mentions the case of commuters in the third paragraph to illustrate …….
- Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?