Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the word or phrase that best fits each other numbered blanks.
One of the most wondrous and iconic animals to walk the Earth, Bengal tigers, (25) _________ are majestic and rare. They’re also one of the biggest cat species in the world. On average, Bengals are larger than (26) _______ tiger species, but the largest tiger ever (27) _______ was a Siberian. As such, Bengals are considered the second largest tiger species.
Today, wild Bengal tigers are animals that only live in Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, and Nepal. (28) _________ there are more Bengals than any other tiger subspecies on the Indian subcontinent, the populations are endangered. Conservation efforts are working to some degree, but they’re not (29) __________ the poaching, deforestation, and human encroachment that has devastated wild tiger habitats over the past 50 years.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức về mệnh đề quan hệ:
• “which” ở đây thay thế cho “Bengal tigers”
Thông tin: One of the most wondrous and iconic animals to walk the Earth, Bengal tigers, (25) ______ are majestic and rare.
Một trong những loài động vật kỳ diệu và mang tính biểu tượng nhất trên Trái đất, hổ Bengal, rất hùng vĩ và quý hiếm.
Chọn đáp án C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John got a terminal illness. He couldnt get out of the bed on his own.
- He wasnt wearing a seat-belt. He was injured.
- ‘Would you like to have dinner with me?’ Miss Hoa said to me
- No one in our club can speak English as fluently as Mai.
- It is probable to rain heavily this evening
- Sleeping resting and to drink fruit juice are the best ways to care
- The media have produced live covering of Michael Jacksons fans around the world mourning for him.
- Physics are one of the core subjects in natural sciences.
- According to the last paragraph, students will get the best result if they use of ________ learning.