XI. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in
meaning to each of the following questions
No one in the team can play better than Mary.
Mary plays well but the others play better.
Mary as well as other players of the team plays very well.
Everyone in the team, but Mary, plays very well.
Mary is the best player of the team.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- As soon as he arrived at the airport, he called home
- I didn’t go to my friends birthday party last night . Now I regret it.
- It would have been better if he had told us his new address.
- Where did you go last night? she said to her boyfriend.
- Both Asian and Western students seem confusing about how to answer the questionnaireof the survey.
- Today, many serious childhood diseases can prevent by early immunization.
- Students play always their game after their lessons.
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage
- All of the following are TRUE about the Moon EXCEPT ________.