Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Never before have they tasted such scrumptious apples.
They have never before tasted such scrumptious apples.
This is the first time they have ever tasted such scrumptious apples.
These are the most scrumptious apples they ever tasted.
They have ever tasted more scrumptious apples than these.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
B. Đây là lần đầu tiên họ được nếm những quả táo hảo hạng như vậy.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Peter had very little money but managed to make ends meet.
- Since 1975, new hamlets have been established and the population of the area has exploded; however, chemical
- The village of Cu Chi have been presented with numerous
- The network, parts of
- The tunnel network of Cu Chi became
- At first glance there is scant evidence today of the fighting and bombing that
- The strange incident has occurred in 1947 and it is only now that the true facts are coming out.
- Reducing saturated fat are the single most important dietary change you can make to cut down blood cholesterol.
- Several people were injured, but there were no fatality.