Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence thar best combines ench pair of sentences in the following questions
Mike doesn’t feel well today. He can’t go out with his friends
If Mike had felt well today, he couldn’t have gone out with his friends.
Mike wishes he felt well today so that he could go out with his friends
If only Mike had felt well today, he couldn’t have gone out with his friends
Provided that Mike feels well today, he can’t go out with his friends.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi TN THPT QG năm 2021
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- She borrows a lot of English books from the school library last week.
- The spokesman had an uphill struggle to find an explanation that was readily intelligent to the layman.
- The boy has a lot of toy cars, but he never plays with it.
- It is not necessary for you to wear formal clothes to the party this evening
- She last phoned her close friend two months ago
- ‘I have a lot of homework to do”, Ha said.
- Students are forbidden to bring their phones into the exam room. There is no exception whatsoever
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?re
- Which of the following is NOT rue sccording to the passage?