Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Laura handled the vase with great care for fear of breaking it.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Olga handed in her exam paper. She then realised that she had missed one question.
- The film is not perfect. Its abrupt ending spoils it.
- You are not allowed to take photos in the museum.
- Youd better stay at home during this time,” he said to Lan.
- Joe is more hard-working than his brother.
- It was inconsiderable of him not to call home and let his parents know he wouldnt come back until the next day
- Daisy enjoys going shopping, playing sports, and to hang out with friends in her free time.
- Maths were one of his favourite subjects when he was at primary school.
- Which Question is a history candidate LEAST likely to be asked in the Oxford interview?