Mark the letter A, B, C, or Don your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Joe is more hard-working than his brother.
Joe is not as hard-working as his brother.
Joe’s brother is not as hard-working as he is.
Joe is less hard-working than his brother.
Joe’s brother is more hard-working than he is.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Olga handed in her exam paper. She then realised that she had missed one question.
- The film is not perfect. Its abrupt ending spoils it.
- You are not allowed to take photos in the museum.
- Youd better stay at home during this time,” he said to Lan.
- It was inconsiderable of him not to call home and let his parents know he wouldnt come back until the next day
- Daisy enjoys going shopping, playing sports, and to hang out with friends in her free time.
- Maths were one of his favourite subjects when he was at primary school.
- Which Question is a history candidate LEAST likely to be asked in the Oxford interview?
- Which of the following is TRUE