II. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges:
Joana and David, two students, are talking about studying abroad.
Joana: “I think studying abroad is the only way to get a well-paid job.”
David: “___________. There’re still many different ways to get it.”
You’re exactly right
I don’t think so
That’s what I think
There’s no doubt about it
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Hans told us about his investment in the company. He did it on his arrival at the meeting.
- Susan didn’t apply for the job in the library. She regrets it now.
- Joey put all his money on the lottery, which was his big mistake.
- In Venezuela, beauty contests are more popular than football.
- “You should have informed me of the change in advance.” The boss said to his secretary.
- Those famous pictures hanging on the gallery wall painted in France.
- Her father used to be a distinguishable professor at the university. Many students worshipped him.
- My brother and I go sometimes swimming together with our uncle’s family.
- It can be inferred from the passage _________.