Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges from 25 to 26.
Jane offered Jim some more chicken; however, Jim was full and seemed not to have another serving. Choose the best response.
Jane: “Would you like some more chicken?”
Jim: “___________” . I’m full.”
No, I wouldn’t.
No, I can’t.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I invited Rachel to my party, but she couldnt come. She had arranged to do something else.
- The basketball team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.
- There has been a widespread __________about whether North Korea has successfully miniaturized a nuclear weapon and whether it has a working H-bom
- Jane would never forget first prize in such a prestigious
- Van Gogh suffered from depression by overwork and ill-health.
- Part time jobs give us freedom to ________our own interest.
- Its important to project a(n)________ image during the interview.
- Dont worry! Our new product will keep you bathroom clean and ________
- I wont buy that car because it has too much