Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions
It started to rain at 2 o’clock and it is still raining.
It has been raining at 2 o’clock.
It has been raining since 2 o’clock.
It has been raining for 2 o’clock.
It has been raining in 2 o’clock.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Đề: Trời đã bắt đầu mưa lúc 2 giờ và vẫn đang mưa.
Viết lại câu dùng thì HTHTTD. Dùng “since” trước một mốc thời gian → chọn B
Dịch: Trời mưa suốt từ 2 giờ.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Right after the boy got out of his house, it started to rain heavily
- Julian dropped out of college after his first year. Now he regrets
- You are able to go out with your friend this evening.
- Mum, please don’t tell Dad my mistake!” the boy said
- The sign says that we should read the constructions carefully before proceeding
- Her weight has increased remarkably since they began receiving treatment.
- His parents are satisfied with his result when he was at high school yesterday.
- The word This” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.i
- Which of the following is infered according to the article?