It is the earth’s gravity that gives us our weight.
If there were not the earth’s gravity, we would be weightless.
Due to the earth’s gravity we cannot weigh anything.
We are overweight because of the earth’s ‘gravity.
The earth’s gravity is given weight by people.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- We can infer from the passage
- They word they” in the passage that…………….
- The word unstructured” in the passage probably means………..
- According to the author a child develops better if he/she…………….
- What does Sandra Hofferth mean by mentioning the same time crunch”?
- The author is concerned about the fact that American kids are…………..
- What can be the best title of the reading passage?
- The word ‘they’ in paragraph 4 refers
- The phrase’custom designed’in paragraph 2 probably means