Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: clean, bread, lean, lead
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Kiến thức: Phát âm “-ea-”
clean /kliːn/ bread /bred/ lean /liːn/ lead /liːd/
Phần được gạch chân ở câu B được phát âm là / e / còn lại phát âm là / iː/
Đáp án: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Smoking is unhealthy. It also costs governments billions of dollars in health-care costs.
- Nam was so rude to them last night. Now he feels regretful.
- It is probable to rain heavily this evening.
- Would you like to have dinner with me?”, Miss Hoa said to me.
- I haven’t stayed in a hotel for years.
- Hot soup is very comfortable on a cold winters day.
- Preventing the soil from erosion, the trees planted by the farmer many years before were what stopped the flood from reaching their house.
- Van Cliburn studies piano from 1951 to 1954 and won multiple awards between 1958 and 1960.
- The word violates” in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to ______.