In the future cars will still be with us, but Instead of petrol they could run________anything from electricity to methane gas.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- What can be inferred about the thieves?
- The word ‘festivities’ in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to________.
- The word ‘Founded’ in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to________.
- What is the passage
- The word ‘he’ in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- What happened during the robbery?
- Which is NOT true about the robbery?
- The main purpose of the third paragraph is to________.
- Frank and Brandy are talking about Brandys last vacation.Frank: