Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
In England, schooling is compulsory for all children from the age of 5 to 16.
put into blush
put on clothes
put into force
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- We can infer from the passage
- They word they” in the passage that…………….
- The word unstructured” in the passage probably means………..
- According to the author a child develops better if he/she…………….
- What does Sandra Hofferth mean by mentioning the same time crunch”?
- The author is concerned about the fact that American kids are…………..
- What can be the best title of the reading passage?
- The word ‘they’ in paragraph 4 refers
- The phrase’custom designed’in paragraph 2 probably means