I’m sure it won’t rain, but I’ll take an umbrella just to be on the safe side.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Giải thích: I’m sure it won’t rain, but I’ll take an umbrella just to be on the safe side. (Tôi chắc chắn trời sẽ không mưa, nhưng tôi sẽ mang một chiếc ô cho cẩn thận.)
A. careful: cẩn thận B. easy: dễ dàng
C. careless: bất cẩn D. difficult: khó khăn
Vậy on the safe side có nghĩa tương phản với phương án C.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Right after the boy got out of his house, it started to rain heavily
- Julian dropped out of college after his first year. Now he regrets
- You are able to go out with your friend this evening.
- Mum, please don’t tell Dad my mistake!” the boy said
- It started to rain at 2 o’clock and it is still raining
- The sign says that we should read the constructions carefully before proceeding
- Her weight has increased remarkably since they began receiving treatment.
- His parents are satisfied with his result when he was at high school yesterday.
- The word This” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.i