“I’m sorry. I didn’t do the homework.” said the boy.
The boy admitted not doing the homework.
The boy said that he was sorry and he wouldn’t do the homework.
The boy denied not doing the homework.
The boy refused to do the homework.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word advantage” in the last paragraph most closely means ______.
- In the author’s judgment, ______.
- In order to show that learning to write requires effort, the author gives the example
- Learning to write is ______.
- Normal human beings ______.
- According to the passage
- The author of the passage argues that ______.
- We sometimes think of writing as more real than speech because ______.
- This article is about ________