Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
If you’re a shopaholic like me, it’s a great excuse to exercise the old credit card.
a slave to fashion
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
shopaholic = miser: người nghiện mua sắm
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Peter had very little money but managed to make ends meet.
- Never before have they tasted such scrumptious apples.
- Since 1975, new hamlets have been established and the population of the area has exploded; however, chemical
- The village of Cu Chi have been presented with numerous
- The network, parts of
- The tunnel network of Cu Chi became
- At first glance there is scant evidence today of the fighting and bombing that
- The strange incident has occurred in 1947 and it is only now that the true facts are coming out.
- Reducing saturated fat are the single most important dietary change you can make to cut down blood cholesterol.