If she had known how awful this job was going to be, she__________it.
wouldn’t have accepted
would have accepted
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word advantage” in the last paragraph most closely means ______.
- In the author’s judgment, ______.
- In order to show that learning to write requires effort, the author gives the example
- Learning to write is ______.
- Normal human beings ______.
- According to the passage
- The author of the passage argues that ______.
- We sometimes think of writing as more real than speech because ______.
- This article is about ________