“I will not repeat this mistake again,” Nam said.
Nam said that I would not repeat that mistake again.
Nam said that I will not repeat this mistake again.
Nam said that he would not repeat that mistake again.
Nam said that he will not repeat this mistake again.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
C. Nam cho biết sẽ không lặp lại sai lầm đó nữa.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I heard the full story. Then, I realized I had been taken in.
- I don’t know his address. I can’t give it to you
- You’d better finish your meal before going out.
- Tom is less intelligent than his brother.
- Antarctic blue whales can be 100 feet long and weight more than any dinosaur that ever lived.
- She looked at me, asked me much, and goes away without listening to me.
- What happened in that city were a reaction from city workers, including firemen and policemen who had been laid off from their jobs.
- Which statements is TRUE, according to the passage?
- The word scrapping” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ______ k