I was astonished that he knew a lot about Vietnamese food.
I was astonished at his poor knowledge of Vietnamese food.
That he knew a lot about Vietnamese food amazed me.
I knew very little about Vietnamese food, which astonished him.
It surprised me that Vietnamese food was what he liked most.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Nghĩa câu gốc: Tôi ngạc nhiên với việc anh ấy biết nhiều về văn hóa Việt Nam.
B. Việc anh ấy biết rất nhiều về văn hóa Việt Nam làm tôi kinh ngạc.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word pattern” in line 15 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the author, what do potters use to remove the pot from the wheel?
- It can be inferred from the passage that clay is processed commercially in order to ______.
- The word functional” in line 6 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the passage, which of the following can be learned about an ancient civilization by examining its pottery?
- The word it” in line 2 refers to ______.
- What does the passage mainly d
- From the passage, we can infer that a high school teacher ______.
- Because the general pattern of schooling varies little from one setting to the next, school children throughout the country ______.