Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is OPPOSITE in meaning to each of the following questions.
I must have a watch since punctuality is imperative in my new job.
being on time
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Paragraphs 3 and 4 organize the discussion of leadership primarily in terms of___________
- The word resolve” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to___________
- It can be understood that___________
- The word collective” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to___________
- The passage indicates that instrumental leaders generally focus on___________
- Which of the following statements about leadership can be inferred from paragraph 2?
- The passage mentions all of the following ways by which people can become leaders EXCEPT___________
- What does the passage mainly
- What best describes the author’s purpose in writing the passage?