I invited Rachel to my party, but she couldn’t come. She had arranged to do something else.
Without having arranged to do something else, Rachel would have come to my party as invited.
If it hadn’t been for her arrangement for something else, Rachel would come to my party as invited.
Rachel would have come to my party, unless she hadn’t arranged to so something else.
If Rachel hadn’t arranged to do something else, she would come to my party as invited.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The basketball team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.
- There has been a widespread __________about whether North Korea has successfully miniaturized a nuclear weapon and whether it has a working H-bom
- Jane would never forget first prize in such a prestigious
- Van Gogh suffered from depression by overwork and ill-health.
- Part time jobs give us freedom to ________our own interest.
- Its important to project a(n)________ image during the interview.
- Dont worry! Our new product will keep you bathroom clean and ________
- I wont buy that car because it has too much
- Applications ________in after 30 April will not be considered.