Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following sentences.
“I didn’t break the mobile phone,” Lan said.
Lan denied breaking the mobile phone.
Lan admitted breaking the mobile phone.
Lan prevented us from breaking the mobile phone
Lan promised to break the mobile phone.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Paragraphs 3 and 4 organize the discussion of leadership primarily in terms of___________
- The word resolve” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to___________
- It can be understood that___________
- The word collective” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to___________
- The passage indicates that instrumental leaders generally focus on___________
- Which of the following statements about leadership can be inferred from paragraph 2?
- The passage mentions all of the following ways by which people can become leaders EXCEPT___________
- What does the passage mainly
- What best describes the author’s purpose in writing the passage?