I didn’t arrive in time. I was not able to see her off.
I arrived very late to say goodbye to her.
I was not early enough to see her off
She had left because I was not on time.
I didn’t go there , so I could not see her off.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Tôi đã không tới kịp giờ. Tôi đã không thể chào tạm biệt với cô ấy.
= Tôi đã không tới đủ sớm để chào tạm biệt với cô ấy
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- According to the reading passage, why did Joseph Pulitzer invent the Pulitzer Prize?
- Which sentence about the Pulitzer Prize is NOT true according to the reading passage?
- Why does the writer mention John F. Kennedy” in line 2?
- The word partial” in the passage is closest in meaning to …………..
- According to the reading passage, who receives the Pulitzer Prize?
- And they all say they would much rather go on living in their old farmhouse
- The three families get
- Joe works at home
- Pam looks after the shopping and