“I am very pleased at how things have turned out.” She said to her employees
She asked her employees how things had turned out and was pleased to know it.
She expressed her satisfaction with the ways things had turned out.
She complimented her employees for making things turn out
She wanted her employees to tell her how many things had turned out.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He was very tired. He agreed to help me with my homework.
- Emily didn’t receive a scholarship. Emily is a good student.
- The fire must have been started on purpose; otherwise, it couldn’t have caused so much damage.
- People who are unhappy sometimes try to compensate by eating too much.
- How does the writer seem to feel about the future of banks?
- The word “their” in line 20 refers to …… .
- What does the author think may happen in the future?
- The author mentions the case of commuters in the third paragraph to illustrate …….
- Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?