Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 41 to 45.
How would you like to attend a university that teaches you how to find inner peace in stressful times, or how to be happy without …(41)… money? For many students, doing a degree not only opens their minds to new academic ideas, but also to new ways of living as they meet people from different backgrounds and live independently at the same time. But why not address lifestyle choices in the lecture theatre too? That’s the philosophy at Alfred University in New York, USA, where optional seminar-style classes in recent years …(42)… Movement and Stillness: Yoga and Meditation; Happiness and Stinginess, and the Good Life on a Dollar a Day. The latter …(43)… on the idea that capitalist society was built on a lie – that you will be happy if you spend money. Alfred students have also studied the reasons behind the success of popular culture hits such as the Harry Potter books and the TV show The Sopranos in the sessions, which are held in the evening. The classes have been popular with students. One …(44)… that they created an environment where learning for fun was put first, while another said he enjoyed …(45)… around people who knew not to take life too seriously, but took their studies seriously.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Dịch: Làm thế nào bạn muốn theo học một trường đại học dạy bạn cách tìm thấy sự bình yên trong nội tâm trong thời gian căng thẳng, hoặc làm thế nào để hạnh phúc mà không tiêu tiền?
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The headmaster made him stay behind after class.
- Nobody apart from my sister thought I would win the scholarship.
- Choosing a suitable job is really important to adolescents.
- At a café.~ Joe:
- In a ball room.~ Chuck: What do you think of horror films?”~ Phil: ………….”
- while another said he enjoyed
- The classes have been popular with students. One
- Stillness: Yoga and Meditation; Happiness and Stinginess, and the Good Life on a Dollar a Day. The latter
- where optional seminar-style classes in recent years