Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Her living conditions were not good. She studied very well.
Difficult as her living conditions were, she studied very well.
She studied very well just because she lived in good conditions.
Living in difficult conditions forced she to study very well.
Living in difficult conditions, she had no choice but to study well.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Sunbathing is still a popular activity. People do it even though they know it can cause cancer.
- ‘You shouldn’t have leaked our confidential report to the press, Frank!’ said Jane.
- Because he came to class late, the teacher punished him.
- You wont be allowed in until your identity has been checked.
- If I had studied English earlier, I would have had a better job now.
- Lack of finances is one of the main barrier to many peoples lifelong learning process.
- Government offices store and maintain such documents as certificates of birth, marrying and death.
- According to the passage, who help ecotourism to develop
- What does the word ‘It’ in paragraph 3 refer to?