He was such a wet blanket at the party tonight!
He made people at the party wet through.
He spoiled other people’s pleasure at the party
He bought a wet blanket to the party.
He was wet through when going home from the party.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Paragraphs 3 and 4 organize the discussion of leadership primarily in terms of___________
- The word resolve” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to___________
- It can be understood that___________
- The word collective” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to___________
- The passage indicates that instrumental leaders generally focus on___________
- Which of the following statements about leadership can be inferred from paragraph 2?
- The passage mentions all of the following ways by which people can become leaders EXCEPT___________
- What does the passage mainly
- What best describes the author’s purpose in writing the passage?