Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
He last met his old classmates two years ago.
Two years have passed and he has met his classmates recently.
He hasn’t met his old classmates since two years.
His classmates and he didn’t meet two years ago.
It is two years since he last met his old classmates.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- We can infer from the passage
- They word they” in the passage that…………….
- The word unstructured” in the passage probably means………..
- According to the author a child develops better if he/she…………….
- What does Sandra Hofferth mean by mentioning the same time crunch”?
- The author is concerned about the fact that American kids are…………..
- What can be the best title of the reading passage?
- The word ‘they’ in paragraph 4 refers
- The phrase’custom designed’in paragraph 2 probably means