Hans told us about his investment in the company. He did it on his arrival at the meeting.
Hardly had he informed us about his investment in the company when Hans arrived at the meeting.
Only after investing in the company did Hans informs us of his arrival at the meeting.
No sooner had Hans arrived at the meeting than he told us about his investment in the company.
Not until Hans told us that he would invest in the company did he arrive at the meeting.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Susan didn’t apply for the job in the library. She regrets it now.
- Joey put all his money on the lottery, which was his big mistake.
- In Venezuela, beauty contests are more popular than football.
- “You should have informed me of the change in advance.” The boss said to his secretary.
- Those famous pictures hanging on the gallery wall painted in France.
- Her father used to be a distinguishable professor at the university. Many students worshipped him.
- My brother and I go sometimes swimming together with our uncle’s family.
- It can be inferred from the passage _________.
- According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT true?