Frank and Brandy are talking about Brandy’s last vacation.
Frank: “I learned that you had an amazing vacation last summer. Did you go with your parents?”
Brandy: “________.I went with my cousins. We had a blast!”
Oh, no. That’s unbelievable.
Of course not.
Certainly with my friends too.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- What can be inferred about the thieves?
- The word ‘festivities’ in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to________.
- The word ‘Founded’ in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to________.
- What is the passage
- The word ‘he’ in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- What happened during the robbery?
- Which is NOT true about the robbery?
- The main purpose of the third paragraph is to________.
- Cindy and Peter are talking about species extinction.Cindy: