Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions from 17 to 19.
Fansipan is the highest mountain in the Indochinese Peninsula.
There are some mountains in the Indochinese Peninsula higher than Fansipan.
The Indochinese Peninsula includes one of the highest mountains on earth.
The highest mountain in the Indochinese Peninsula is exclusive Fansipan.
No mountains in the Indochinese Peninsula are higher than Fansipan.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I invited Rachel to my party, but she couldnt come. She had arranged to do something else.
- The basketball team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.
- There has been a widespread __________about whether North Korea has successfully miniaturized a nuclear weapon and whether it has a working H-bom
- Jane would never forget first prize in such a prestigious
- Van Gogh suffered from depression by overwork and ill-health.
- Part time jobs give us freedom to ________our own interest.
- Its important to project a(n)________ image during the interview.
- Dont worry! Our new product will keep you bathroom clean and ________
- I wont buy that car because it has too much