Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Emily didn’t receive a scholarship. Emily is a good student.
Despite being a good student, Emily didn’t receive a scholarship.
Emily didn’t receive a scholarship unless she is a good student.
Though a good student, but Emily didn’t receive a scholarship.
She didn’t receive a scholarship as Emily is a good student.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He was very tired. He agreed to help me with my homework.
- “I am very pleased at how things have turned out.” She said to her employees
- The fire must have been started on purpose; otherwise, it couldn’t have caused so much damage.
- People who are unhappy sometimes try to compensate by eating too much.
- How does the writer seem to feel about the future of banks?
- The word “their” in line 20 refers to …… .
- What does the author think may happen in the future?
- The author mentions the case of commuters in the third paragraph to illustrate …….
- Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?