Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
David and Cathy are talking about the party next week.
David.: “I’d like to invite you to a party next Sunday.”
Thank you. What time?
How do you do?
You’re entirely welcome.
I’m glad you like it.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Paragraphs 3 and 4 organize the discussion of leadership primarily in terms of___________
- The word resolve” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to___________
- It can be understood that___________
- The word collective” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to___________
- The passage indicates that instrumental leaders generally focus on___________
- Which of the following statements about leadership can be inferred from paragraph 2?
- The passage mentions all of the following ways by which people can become leaders EXCEPT___________
- What does the passage mainly
- What best describes the author’s purpose in writing the passage?