Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Cindy and Peter are talking about species extinction.
Cindy: “I think some plants and animals are likely to become extinct due to climate change.”
Peter: “________. So we need to make everyone aware of the harmful effects.”
You can’t say it again
I can’t agree with you less
There’s no doubt about it
How wonderful your idea is
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- What can be inferred about the thieves?
- The word ‘festivities’ in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to________.
- The word ‘Founded’ in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to________.
- What is the passage
- The word ‘he’ in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- What happened during the robbery?
- Which is NOT true about the robbery?
- The main purpose of the third paragraph is to________.
- Frank and Brandy are talking about Brandys last vacation.Frank: