Because he came to class late, the teacher punished him.
The teacher punished him if he came to class late.
He came to class late, but the teacher punished him.
The teacher threatened to punish him if he came to class late.
The teacher wouldn’t have punished him if he hadn’t come to class late
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Sunbathing is still a popular activity. People do it even though they know it can cause cancer.
- Her living conditions were not good. She studied very well.
- ‘You shouldn’t have leaked our confidential report to the press, Frank!’ said Jane.
- You wont be allowed in until your identity has been checked.
- If I had studied English earlier, I would have had a better job now.
- Lack of finances is one of the main barrier to many peoples lifelong learning process.
- Government offices store and maintain such documents as certificates of birth, marrying and death.
- According to the passage, who help ecotourism to develop
- What does the word ‘It’ in paragraph 3 refer to?