Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
Ask Tina to cook the meal? Come off it, she can hardly boil an egg!
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: A
Come off it: Thôi đi >
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The headmaster made him stay behind after class.
- Nobody apart from my sister thought I would win the scholarship.
- Choosing a suitable job is really important to adolescents.
- At a café.~ Joe:
- In a ball room.~ Chuck: What do you think of horror films?”~ Phil: ………….”
- while another said he enjoyed
- The classes have been popular with students. One
- Stillness: Yoga and Meditation; Happiness and Stinginess, and the Good Life on a Dollar a Day. The latter
- where optional seminar-style classes in recent years