Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 26 to 30.
Many people say that schooldays are the best days of their life, and they often feel that this should be a period of enjoyment. (26)……… , exams often make them unhappy, and many students prefer having no exams at all. They say the exams (27)…….. they have to take often make them worried, and they have no time to relax. Others, on the other hand, say that exams help students study better. They will have to study throughout the year, and if they do well, they will become more (28)…….. studying.
There are (29)…….. students who prefer only final exams. They say that they have to work hard for two months a year and so they have more time for their leisure activities. They think that this is a better way of (30)…………. students’ knowledge and ability in the subjects they are studying.
(Adapted from Complete First for Schools by Brook-Hart, Hutchison, Passmore and Uddin)
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi TN THPT QG năm 2021
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- She borrows a lot of English books from the school library last week.
- The spokesman had an uphill struggle to find an explanation that was readily intelligent to the layman.
- The boy has a lot of toy cars, but he never plays with it.
- It is not necessary for you to wear formal clothes to the party this evening
- She last phoned her close friend two months ago
- ‘I have a lot of homework to do”, Ha said.
- Students are forbidden to bring their phones into the exam room. There is no exception whatsoever
- Mike doesnt feel well today. He cant go out with his friends
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?re