All of the following statements are TRUE except ________.
Drugs are always given to animals for medical reasons
Some of the additives in our food are added to the food itself and some are given to the living animals
Researchers have known about the potential hazards of food additives for more than forty-five years
Food may cause forty percent of the cancer in the world
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- As soon as he arrived at the airport, he called home
- I didn’t go to my friends birthday party last night . Now I regret it.
- It would have been better if he had told us his new address.
- Where did you go last night? she said to her boyfriend.
- No one in the team can play better than Mary.
- Both Asian and Western students seem confusing about how to answer the questionnaireof the survey.
- Today, many serious childhood diseases can prevent by early immunization.
- Students play always their game after their lessons.
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage