All of the following are TRUE about the Moon EXCEPT ________.
it has a wide range of temperatures
it is heavier on one side than the other
it has less effect upon the tides than the Sun
it is unable to protect itself from meteorite attacks
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- As soon as he arrived at the airport, he called home
- I didn’t go to my friends birthday party last night . Now I regret it.
- It would have been better if he had told us his new address.
- Where did you go last night? she said to her boyfriend.
- No one in the team can play better than Mary.
- Both Asian and Western students seem confusing about how to answer the questionnaireof the survey.
- Today, many serious childhood diseases can prevent by early immunization.
- Students play always their game after their lessons.
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage