According to the third paragraph, which of the following is NOT true?
Com hen are made by ladling sautéed tiny clams over rice.
The culinary techniques of ‘com rang’ and ‘com tam’ are identical.
Chao, com tam, com rang, com hen are all made from rice.
Rice becomes rice porridge if it’s cooked to a soupy state.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Dẫn chứng: Cooked to a soupy state with chicken, eel or duck, rice become chao (rice porridge); fried in a hot wok with egg, vegetables and other ingredients, it’s com rang; and ‘broken’ into short grains, steamed, topped with barbecued pork, an egg, and sliced cucumber, and accompanied by nuoc cham (a dipping sauce of sweetened fish sauce), it’s com tam.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Peter had very little money but managed to make ends meet.
- Never before have they tasted such scrumptious apples.
- Since 1975, new hamlets have been established and the population of the area has exploded; however, chemical
- The village of Cu Chi have been presented with numerous
- The network, parts of
- The tunnel network of Cu Chi became
- At first glance there is scant evidence today of the fighting and bombing that
- The strange incident has occurred in 1947 and it is only now that the true facts are coming out.
- Reducing saturated fat are the single most important dietary change you can make to cut down blood cholesterol.