According to the reading passage, why did Joseph Pulitzer invent the Pulitzer Prize?
to encourage journalism students to achieve their goals.
to encourage writers to remember the importance of quality.
to encourage people to remember his name and success
to encourage people to appreciate the work of the Pulitzer winners
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Dẫn chứng: Finally, he wanted to leave a legacy that would encourage writers to remember the importance of quality.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Which sentence about the Pulitzer Prize is NOT true according to the reading passage?
- Why does the writer mention John F. Kennedy” in line 2?
- The word partial” in the passage is closest in meaning to …………..
- According to the reading passage, who receives the Pulitzer Prize?
- And they all say they would much rather go on living in their old farmhouse
- The three families get
- Joe works at home
- Pam looks after the shopping and
- In a small village in North Yorkshire, there is a big old farmhouse