According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT true?
Nepalese families have a tendency to marry their daughters at a young age.
Parents who marry their children before the allowed age normally pay a fine.
The age of marriage in Nepal depends on the money the families have.
According to the law, if people have their parents’ permission, they are allowed to marry at 18.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Hans told us about his investment in the company. He did it on his arrival at the meeting.
- Susan didn’t apply for the job in the library. She regrets it now.
- Joey put all his money on the lottery, which was his big mistake.
- In Venezuela, beauty contests are more popular than football.
- “You should have informed me of the change in advance.” The boss said to his secretary.
- Those famous pictures hanging on the gallery wall painted in France.
- Her father used to be a distinguishable professor at the university. Many students worshipped him.
- My brother and I go sometimes swimming together with our uncle’s family.
- It can be inferred from the passage _________.