According to the passage, which of the following about the tracking transmitter is NOT true?
Scientists use the information the transmitter provides to save the panther.
The transmitter helps scientists learn about the panther’s habits.
The transmitter is fastened to the panther’s body for tracking purposes.
The Florida panther is the first animal to be attached with the transmitter.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- We can infer from the passage
- They word they” in the passage that…………….
- The word unstructured” in the passage probably means………..
- According to the author a child develops better if he/she…………….
- What does Sandra Hofferth mean by mentioning the same time crunch”?
- The author is concerned about the fact that American kids are…………..
- What can be the best title of the reading passage?
- The word ‘they’ in paragraph 4 refers
- The phrase’custom designed’in paragraph 2 probably means