According to the author, what do potters use to remove the pot from the wheel?
A wire loop
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
Dẫn chứng: Plain wire is used to cut away the finished pot from its base on the potter’s wheel.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word pattern” in line 15 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- It can be inferred from the passage that clay is processed commercially in order to ______.
- The word functional” in line 6 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the passage, which of the following can be learned about an ancient civilization by examining its pottery?
- The word it” in line 2 refers to ______.
- What does the passage mainly d
- From the passage, we can infer that a high school teacher ______.
- Because the general pattern of schooling varies little from one setting to the next, school children throughout the country ______.
- The word ‘they’ in the last paragraph refers