According to the author a child develops better if he/she…………….
has plenty of time reading and studying
is free to interact with his/her working parents
is left to play with his/her peers in his/her own way
has more time taking part in school activities
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- We can infer from the passage
- They word they” in the passage that…………….
- The word unstructured” in the passage probably means………..
- What does Sandra Hofferth mean by mentioning the same time crunch”?
- The author is concerned about the fact that American kids are…………..
- What can be the best title of the reading passage?
- The word ‘they’ in paragraph 4 refers
- The phrase’custom designed’in paragraph 2 probably means
- The phrase’tranquillize the panther’in paragraph 2 could be best replaced