According to paragraph 3, what is illustrated when the author mentions the case of commuters?
the banks’ cooperation with credit-card companies
a possible drawback of the system
the modern technology of the e-cash system
the transferability of the system
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Dẫn chứng: But the new system could prove to be a “disruptive technology” as far as the banks are concerned. If payments for a few coffees, a train ticket and a newspaper are made every day by a commuter with a mobile, this will not appear on their monthly credit card statements but on their mobile phone statements.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I didn’t recognize my uncle. I did after he raised his voice only.
- You can use my phone. Make sure you don’t drop it.
- If I were you, I would invest more on this project.
- I will study harder for the university entrance exam,” Trang said.
- In population, Los Angeles is not as big as New York.
- Chocolate is prepared by a complexity process of cleaning, blending and roasting cocoa beans, which must be ground and mixed with sugar
- You can spend your free time relaxing, making something new, or go somewhere.
- The assumption that smoking have bad effects on our health has been proved
- The word ‘their” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.m