According to Laura Tunbridge, the Question about a candidate’s ways of listening to music is intended to
judge the candidate’s ability to react to familiar situations
set the context for a more abstract discussion on music-related topics
encourage the candidate to elaborate on their individual preferences
measure their understanding of how technology affects entertainment choices
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Olga handed in her exam paper. She then realised that she had missed one question.
- The film is not perfect. Its abrupt ending spoils it.
- You are not allowed to take photos in the museum.
- Youd better stay at home during this time,” he said to Lan.
- Joe is more hard-working than his brother.
- It was inconsiderable of him not to call home and let his parents know he wouldnt come back until the next day
- Daisy enjoys going shopping, playing sports, and to hang out with friends in her free time.
- Maths were one of his favourite subjects when he was at primary school.
- Which Question is a history candidate LEAST likely to be asked in the Oxford interview?